Upgrade from Windows Vista to 7

6:10 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi, I Windows Vista Starter have.

But I want an upgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium.

Windows Vista is downloaded 7 original (I came with the PC), but.

And I have the following questions:

Update-can I?

Lose-?Si-update of my games?

Doing-if update lose my settings?

Anger - ?Me more quickly the PC?

-McAfee antivirus I will Funcando?

Dispose the same license, which show? (enabled)

Do I lose daemon tools?

Lost music, photos and videos?

Do lose I the configuration of the letter of the removable hard drive?

Do - me Recomendais update, taking into account the fact that it is original and is a laptop?

-Lose of programs (Nero, Media Player Classic, HP webcam, etc.)?
?

I hope that I Respondais


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment