�R4i gold error code =-1?

7:17 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

It makes some D?as played quietly playing black, and most recently Segu? Pok?mon Edici?n and Lleg?, the
Castle of N, Reshiram, capture but captured it if you me not this message:
"An error has occurred"
"Turn off the console"
Today wanted to try again, but the game says:
"Load error code =-1"
"Please reset system"
And the same thing happens paints me with Sonic.
I tried to download a new firmware, but remains the same.
Tambi?n tried to reformat the card, but remains the same.
And I saw Tambi?n in Google.
?Alguien can tell me what the "loading error code = - 1"?
?Hay any way to return to work the black Pok?mon and Sonic colors?

Forward the response.
Thank you in advance.

PS: I have the play saw, and it happens with all equal, less the Mario Kart...
PD2: apparently, that it must play a game, be it a ?nico game show...
I tried now, remove all games and I have Sonic colors and it works, but then I have that Mario & Luigi CT and it will not only Sonic is colors.
I've made these ?significa each time that you one of the games want to play, to take another and that I want?
?Pero of Qu??
So far no me last Hab?a never this.
If anyone knows how to fix this and you can put M?s games and that they work, set Agradecer?a, which is long.

?ltima-Edici?n, by IBAN Lopez date: today at 13: 09.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment