Top 5 scary scary gaming moments

3:07 AM Posted by Mario Galarza


Brought to you by insidious.
Everyone playing scary games, but some supernatural gaming events transcend even the terror of a rabid dog jumping through a window or the advancing hordes of zombies or some dude with a guardians - what the... what the hell is... wait.... GET IT FROM THERE! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

# 5) Walks someone on the TV

In my house, my brother had, and I pull up to the TV chairs or sitting on the ground play our Nintendo 64. We had a great couch right and two La-Z-boys behind us. The Nintendo 64 controller had just a fucking parade fit enough chords that you could be behind us, but every once in awhile my mom or Dad would it wise to remember to the us right foot. DAMN! THEY PICK UP FROM THE ROAD!

For two people as ignorant of video games as MOM and dad were, did they pass safely when, as a shell in red would bite me in the ass. Just terrible.

# 4) When a ghost goes through your memory card and delete it

These days, every console with a hard drive comes built in. If you are under the age of 12, you probably don't even know which card is. Get out of the Internet and go outdoors, children play!

Now that the children are gone, ghost stories about deleted saved games, reformatted memory cards and who can share "was my dreaded Game Boy cartridge in my jeans when they have been washed" us adults. I can not tell you how I've exchanged many of these stories around a campfire. The terrible feeling of all is easy when you borrow a game from a friend and save file is deleted.

Enlarge all Blair Witch for this one, guys: Robert, it doesn't me suffering of your Super Smash Bros. game and how the secret to unlock all over again characters had to. Of course, not this time a friendly ghost named Casper. It was a troublesome spirit called my little brother.

# 3) Flat so terrifying that never the game stopped you

Growing up, everyone has that one thing the it freaks out. Perhaps you saw half of Mars attacks and fear is a red skeleton were converted from alien invasion. Hey, I'm not saying that it was me, I hit it just as an example.

Sometimes so bad that you are finished the game not spooked a certain enemy or a level in video gaming. In Super Mario 64, could you at least enough stars rated to continue without ever walking in the hallway to boo Villa collected. Ernst! This spirit and his chattering laugh fuck. How many times have you in my arms hatless Mario secretly, before there is enough?

# 2) Getting stuck with the third-party controller (nightmare mode: No. Turbo)

If you grew up with brothers and sisters, you know the requirements of each game bought by a parent. There is a two-player mode? Can you play on the same team? Do you share? How many controllers do you need? Two DAMMIT, there are only two of us!

During MadCatz suppliers of the fine tournament might be bread sticks Edition battle these days, it was not always the case. I can imagine a move to the big old house happy gaming family and start a new life in a new town, but little they know that lurk under the House is an Indian burial ground, third-party analog stick just waiting to kill them.

Still more terrifying? A long bout of "Games I winner" where you manage to win with the third-party controller and you never back up at the end. Forget, I am going to play basketball outside.

Forget save # 1)

Forgetting to save is not as frightening as it THE BANE OF THE GAMER's is existence. Take the trash is not important. Defeating of Kefka after 6 hours of the game on a Sunday after the Church is. It is really terrifying to save to forget that it is known still after decades of experience and the most advanced gaming hardware on the people.

I played the other night until like 3 in the morning of Ocarina of Time 3D . When I woke up the next day, I found myself at the beginning of the fire temple. THE FUCKING FIRE TEMPLE. Here is a current: what? NO... NO! NO, YOU BASTARD, NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

I cried like a child, a child, died, came back to life, and died over and over again. Damn, I had played by the water temple. The FUCKING water temple. I have been never more scared in my life.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment