Sonic generations FG [proyecto] 5%

1:37 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi all, I'm maciel494, I have a project that I am doing today will, if someone with some things can... help me,

Well, but the first that nothing, I a few videos of how the game will leave:

Demo 1.0

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=rIRip...el_video_title

Ranking system

Plot:


Spoiler-Sonic and tails are Dr. Eggman (Robotnik) fight, when a mysterious Ollo back in time (temporal Ollo) brings sonic... Then tell them more xDDDDD
Spoiler-I need A level designer (Dise?ador level)

Also need you sounds like sonic unleashed...

Sounds in a classical style...

Sonic modern style 3d sprites

Sonic classic style 3d sprites

Dise?Ador of sprites (in the video were echoes through my)


If you want to write to participate in the project what they want, and leave your e-Mail address you are in a Coment.MP or coment please in advance...

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment