Extra�As in Minecraft curiosities: the distant lands (video included)

5:02 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Now, is this theme to a secluded place in minecraft
I recommend the text with the music of the video:

Now that are far away (even distant land called) a creation of map error, where everything is wrong.
one day, download the Minecraft, and many videos had seen me. then I wanted a home and so me install mods and a few things to make. I had ready coordinates (in my house and my stuff). gave the first, which began at dusk me. I hoped, it's day came then set zombies and creepers, / TP (coordinates of my house). but had me die not hurry, I have more roots of, what he wanted, and I started a strong delay suffer, blocks are not detected, he could not touch, when he went have steps 2 or 3 blocks, going forward, backwards... was a very rare experience. and I wanted that to 1 picture every 5 seconds much overwhelmed. in the beginning was about 2 per second, then descending was, and finally the game only when a crash of the application. It was funny while hard, but I had to delete the world from the Finder because none could enter not the game.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment