Glitches graphics with paper Mario

9:38 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

I'm sorry, I think this topic because I have some doubts about resolving a few Ty graphics in paper Mario, although sometimes not very seriously I take them are annoying. My problems are:

1 I believe that this issue of Cl?sico, the screen flashes to some is ?reas (especially in the city).
2 In the intro of each chapter only words with name and number of the chapter, the rest of the screen is completely white.
3 If Da?o my enemies Despu?s, of Goombario, the ability to use the number of low hp, but on the toolbar looks like (is not across the Board, indicating that hp Perdi?).
4. The same problem as the above, but with bars for when mortar Explosi?n attacks.

Now I think that these I please are all the bugs have if someone knows, tell me that I have to do to fix (?nicos plugin Gr?ficos that I have are those of the project 64 1.6 and 1.5 and none of them works) I hope I can help. Salu2.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment