God opens the heavens, EA confirmed new mirror's edge

3:45 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

See, I said it, I'll say it again. I do not agree with naysayers mirror's edge. Always a point of contention with me. I loved the game. I was so happy that dice everything took a break from recording. People complain about the gunplay is terrible, but that was the whole point! I give the game error, but I'm very happy to hear that EA has confirmed work on a sequel to one of my favorite games in the last 10 years.

Conversation with Gamestar, EA Senior VP (hmmm, he sounds like he is responsible for something!) Patrick Soderlund confirmed that was working on a new mirror's edge project in progress:

I loved mirror's edge and what we indeed with me. We have given up not the franchise. And we are working on something, but I am not prepared to talk more.

This follows EA games label-boss Frank Gibeau affirmations, which were worked for mirror's edge 2 ideas. He also confirmed that the game of frostbite 2, battlefield 3would take advantage of beautiful new engine.

What do you see in an mirror's edge 2? What must EA and dice fix?


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment