Batman year of a [game maker]

6:17 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

That such a community was... a gem of the C?mics titled Batman read what Tambi?n Saldr? year a lively Pel?cula a, the first appearance of the Batman score their first missions & as was the son of the night.

Good Ir? grain come up with an idea that a Tato Extra?a what happens is that I have a game on the same platform, but I no sprites or backgrounds for use in my project & I Gustar?a help have want to make me & give me suggestions.
What I have planned is to the C?mic, V?deo passing game with the addition of secondary missions and stretch some more Emoci?n to the game & beyond tells the story of the C?mic-Trav?s Im?genes Add.

Tambi?n If someone the ambitious would help projected him Estar?a also grateful.

PS: make this game may be completed late to A?os & have stop constants as well as such to me as a hobby more than work, but Estar? take this game!
PS 2: I owe the images then post them!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment