Go to PAX Prime with game revolution

9:39 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

PAX Prime to one of the largest gaming conventions, but game revolution and Alienware saw all of mine send me fit. What the f * this is? I cannot handle it by myself! You are crazy! I will be the whole thing to blow! THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE!

WHA-... What is that? Oh, okay.

Fortunately, the Administration and our Alienware sponsors have seen fit to our ultimate experience competitionopen again. That's right. If you missed E3 2011, you can instead spend PAX Prime 2011 with game revolution!

Join me to PAX Prime 2011 with a three day pass to the event hotel while you are accommodation.... oh and bring a friend, just about. This is my first PAX Prime, so I need all the help I can get. Keep in mind if you're new to game-revolution, go to the forums and give us a reason to get excited about you.

It doesn't help that I am so shy....


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment