Xbox modification methods

12:19 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi friends,

The other day I decided, a console buy and sell my old XBOX (the A?os had been by you the dust), I had decided, by means of a Wii and you use the SE announcement caught enough people and a child changed me your Wii with all accessories and my XBOX games... What has me think, and explore the world of XBOX... What has me to this forum so great.

After reading here, of course I decided several issues with my old, but XBOX remain good and don't have the money for a Wii, but my XBOX Flash. The truth is that I had not any idea that it could do many things with a console: P
After issues, multiple sites that no longer are majority, said changes to the Xbox 1... everyone thought that the first model of the Xbox 360 spoken and good already somewhere where do me, but the child told me that he had several methods found...

and after reading here I also saw that there are several methods that do a chip installation, a virtual chip... After all, not all methods are Flash and this is not the best.

Truly using this him Daria on my Xbox and when I advise and give me your opinion as a Agradeceria you much.

Serious basically all kinds of playing, playing perhaps bring an emulator for the PlayStation and other arcade games, listen to music up there and play. I get not the most advantage, agree with this, but I still have much to discover.

Will the console "Piracy" in no way would be possible to start an external hard drive and play from the? Or would already have that installed on the console, the I not not messed up do want... Do, or rather the methods will be, which could play games?

Thank you in advance and would like to congratulate you again for the Forum, it is the best


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment