Can backups of disk channel upload?

1:57 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi friends, I have a question, I would like to purchase from Kagi, my backups from disk channel, start I remember before she could do with a utility Priiloader, but I can't remember... Please friends, it is a way to do this possible? I have installed the following:

I have installed this channel tutorial and neo gamma.

[TUTORIAL] Neo gamma - loader for backups of CNGS and Wii from WiiPower.

I have installed the cIOS subject to the burden of backups from disk.

I called boot2 bootmii

I have installed the Priiloader.

a curiosity, E people says that Priiloader configuration is an option to load from disk channel, but it does no good, I can load ? IOS 249 ? IOS 36
These 2 IOS, there is a way of patching burden of backups from disk channel

or officer, if I use this IOS?

does the 236, IOS37 v5662, 247, 248 IOS ? IOS?, please help me!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment