I need an another RPG NDS pliss

8:35 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Have good Compa?eros of Emudesc, I recommend an RPG in very good Espa?ol? I'm looking for non-tactical (as fire emblem or the FF tactics) if not turn-based or in real time (as the FF3 or the FF Chronicles), this is the list of those who have tried:

All final fantasy, all Dragon Quest, the two Kingdom Hearts, Chrono Trigger, Mario and Luigi Bowser of each Pokemon Solatorobo, Disgaea Mesias ends of the world with you and I think that I myself did not leave.
Also I have played (in English), nostalgia, Digimon World and Phantasy Star 0, impressive Juegazos.

Thanks in advance)
Best wishes.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. chibiaion said...

    Impressive list! One great reason to expect weekend to come sooner. Great way to share with me fella shark gamers. :-)buy aion accounts

Post a Comment