I have a problem if I play

9:46 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hello
I have a round of is almost a A?o and everything, but now in the last few months I and games to me put in my spare time talk, my problem started it, a few days ago, you get 2 games star wars KOTOR and Battlefront 100% corresponds to 2 VI requirements and my lap them, what makes me error the system is operated have widows 7 Bonus and therefore don't worry me and processor, 1 GHz asked me and I have 2. 26 GHz (Intel Core), run it and begin to play everything very well without any problems, runs but Aproxiimada play spirit in two, as 10 minutes, to pay me the round so Nadamas without notice or warning at the beginning I thought that was, that was Sobrecalentava but it is not so that you have had much more Caiente and this is normal and does not believe, that they are games, which run some big games in the position, some Devil as they may cry, and long down the Ferce II unleashed and I ran been +-but my processor not was large enough and I ran slowly so clear, so someone can tell me that to fix it on my lap or how it happens

Thanks in advance


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment