I found a rare folder on my computer... Chinese �en? Were away ��y?

2:31 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon4 I found a rare folder on my computer... Chinese ?en? Removed ??y? Well... to see if someone with this can help me... I have Windows 7 saying that in this Windows it is a Iconito in the thing bar shaped folder, that if you right click shows the folders that have been used recently and some more, if you... the fact is, that today I woke up, I've connected to the pc and enter it right click me a folder with this name "????" appeared

The folder in Chinese, written and has disappeared from my computer... not more touches my pc and I remember not downloaded O_o have nothing of China?

What I am afraid that some hacker is come to my computer... I like your computer download things to leave in the night, Alomejor has crept in when I was sleeping... nu is... ?ESO means that my anti virus and my anti-spyware is not all NOP? : S, the am... Chinese hackers go on my computer...: S

You can find under you think nothing... you will find strange things on the PC not cool...


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment