XBOX360 in a tube tv?

4:34 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Now the question of Simle, is in the past months, I was working with some silver replacement and observed that if you improve the pc or the theme you buy an Xbox and the daemon install games and suffering, which send cracks work 100%, so I started to see, Flash prices and an Xbox without with Kinect available for me the question remains however, which is begging I have a tv 21 "of old tube, and wanted to know if worth valia, that you buy the Xbox or first I need a LCD tv."

Thanks to already by many


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment