To determine whether you are a me hand rental can

8:50 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Now, I discuss the problem.

I have since then some A?os of the R4 upgrade III done revolution for NDS "Tocha", i.e., the first out:

The problem of all, already known is that the current ROMs do not work. I have tested the wood and the YSmenu, and nothing, not with them, which lead to try me at the end of the game always gives me problems work, I tried to get absolutely everything for quite some time, and nothing, not the results.

I'm using firmware 3.13 (not when is the last, have I already have an incredible firmware mess is) and it works properly, hase a question clearly and concisely to see if someone can help me:

Do with a flashcard R4 upgrade III revolution with firmware 3.13, ?que to the current Rome run required? (a day on 6 July 2011).

If I would like to thank an other firmware or something else, to say it.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment