several doubts RPG tags.

8:46 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado several doubts RPG tags. (1) I have a question, as I can make a character Atake 3 times in a row to a game of Naruto:
Naruto leads: use of shadow and in the next turn Atake multiclones jutsu 3 times 1 Flunkies?

(2) You give me a script (I think they are script), that Aparesca up, give an hour in my game this, but only with the date and time

Spoiler

(3) It is possible my page battle game battle in real time to spend? As?


(4) set to that Aparesca the face of the characters when they speak?


(5) as I change for my character in the battle for the sprite have little life or be attacked, very strong and at the same time increase their Atake and new can for example 2 skills (Naruto mode Kiubi)


I think that it this you now


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment