Problem with no.$ GBA games

11:00 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Well, I recently problems with the emulator No.$ GBA. Topic esque I download Pokemon Platinum, soul silver and white are... obviously everything is well emulate, problem-esque runs me not good and not quickly go. Started recently with Pokémon Platinum for the eighth time... runs on 100% or more, if this doctor Serbal presentation and others... but if appears in my room begins to block and go too slow and is not there. Perhaps is the configuration of the emulator, the statistics of pc are not... I am emulating the game are as follows...

?Windows 7

?procesador Intel Atom 1.50 GHz

?Memoria GB RAM 2.00

?Sistema 32-bit-operatibo

?320-GB hard drive

If someone help me, thanks in advance


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment