I need to know everything that you have the red fire-Pok�mon know

11:06 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Good thing is that, if you want the most important in shiny saves the game on the Pokeball Escojela and if it not brilliantly Recetea As? many times until it out brilliantly, if it is really working, but thousand takes depending on your luck /.

If the second city reach and prof. oak is 5 Pokeball collects a monkey for the Brock gym.

The myth of the MEW in the truck is really a friend and I tried, Mira a friend is really the green leaf has already past, and I had red fire last I gave my Pokemon level 100 along with the Nidoking level 100 delete start I left field partly not below the ship my friend me a Pokemon with CUT attack and follow my game I again the Nidoking on the large building went good Roket team, the between, and I gave my Nidoking Chief, well giving me FIO key between left ship of one of truck Roket team opened the truck and went MEW, if it is true. _.

well and everything else on "specific" this game bye over red fire send MP I was all want to know: 3.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment