I have a doubt Existentialist freak

7:52 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

It is that I a nds

and it is that I a little money

the money is enough to give me a Wii buy
but...
listen, a console called came 3ds, saw him, and I liked...
Despu?s saw that they released a Wii console or that, but I knew not, as the control...
I would like to see, that I do with the money, you have three options:

1 buy a Wii and stay with this Generaci?n in video games

You save 2 - 6 months and buy the 3ds and then the Wii or and go to the next video game Nintendo Generaci?n.

3 save twice and buy a pc. (the problem is, that I would like to play)
FA support.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment