Help with my team of Pokémon white [contest]

2:07 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon9 Help with my team Pokémon white [contest] I need help with my competitive team in white, is not Pkmn in random wi-fi always fight lose (WINS lost 2-12) is not that my Ayuuuudaaaa is that strategy, my team:
EVS 252 def/252 sp.def
Dusclops@Eviolite N: relaxed (+ def speed)
Curse
Shadow punch
Earthquake
Will O-WISP
Therefore this Pkmn use it to start the fighting WoW use almost always, when the enemy mock me use use earthquake or shadow strike
Ninjask@TangaBerry
N: Jolly
Protect
Substitute
Batton pass
X scissor
EVS ATQ SPD/252 252
It is a Ninjask baton passer to protect and use a replacement rush the pair PS ability (speed Bost) has so I can Sweepear with Cranidos with baton pass
Cranidos@Focus band
N: adamant
Broken head
Zen headbutt
Stone Edge
Earthquake
EVS ATQ/252 252, spd
This is the Sweeper, which reaches much speed of Ninjask and I pass Batton Sweepear very few times well. Well that's all the workResponder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment