Help with ds lite, and the error = - 4 in a long time play in the gold r4i v 1.41

1:20 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon9 help with ds lite, and error-4 in a long time = play in the r4i gold v 1.41 Friends I need help I have a ds lite and Kiero play black OPS, Jacckas, Prince of Persian forgotten sand and all say call of duty error =-4...und 2.0 update you with Ysmenu, Tambi?n with Versi?n V Espa?ol Tambi?n AKAIO 1,8. 6a.R4iDS (1) and many other Q Sal?an and nothing but the fifth time on all kernel-Q attempt I had and I could never play them and they are many more toy story, Panda Kun Fu 2 Valkyrie profile and q this never worked I was wondering if someone had a menu, because not everyone is called, either q are in the r4 files not only q go in the kernel of Q-downloads are only a few files, not all could play those games for q me link or me by e-Mail XQ Q more game Intereza I call of duty and I can not play...HAA my r4 r4i gold v1. 41. .ASI is says, ask q help someone have an r4 als...und these games to spielen...schicken me the link, or something, but with all the files in your r4 is the only rescue XQ replace files did not work or my r4 is more pirates Q Bart red my email pedrodarocha16@hotmail.com Thank you isResponder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment