Final fantasy 7 problem with log folder help

5:43 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Good to all, I wanted to help on a rather old Juevo already, but I think one of the best in the history of final fantasy 7 questions

Now, to the point, I have no problem to install it only if those who would like to know the game directly from my hard drive is running, must this go to ?ejecutar? and write ?regedit? folders HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Square have soft, Inc \Final Fantasy VII to find. and change the moviepath

The fact is that the game is not installed several times and I this folder in the registry and not S? have installed, the. If anyone can help me would be very grateful to it.

Thank you very much!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment