�Duda on the Nintendo 3ds?

10:56 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Started by CahokioGamerdoVer Mensaje real ?Es of 3D without glasses?, I mean, you've got to make material, to see the effect in the third dimension?, is not a scam or something?I remember many topics started by you for purposes more than... "to" you, I hope that you have changed since then.

With Reespecto on the subject, if it is true, feels perfectly in the 3D depth and even volume, if some people say that this ?ltimo not is estimated and without glasses.
Tambi?n say that this flood, but it is absolutely untrue that I do not I have once giddy and play for a long time with the slider to the maximum, that Yes, more Jueges, but you get used.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment