Brillo o gamma - shadow of colossus

12:40 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

-Is good my question simply... They can fix the brightness of a game or in other cases, I think they call it the area? This game shadow of the Colossus but if I'm in the menu the game I see too shiny like that in some parts of the game... ACA Dejo Les thumbnail.

 


-Aca Dejo Les my configuration... Postie in another post. (help me Tbien, if you can in this post another small problem I have is q)


PCSX2 - Castlevania curse of darkness - small issue.


-Gut thank you as always in advance.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment