Accidente al Dividir un ISO

9:07 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado Accident break an ISODo you seeI was an ISO with WinRAR but contains a TXT of alert as well, as I with Mario I Kart Dragon road of this forum, but on this occasion, when I finish Solto error, ?No Readme. Txt? view within find could and was gone, my question is very simple, this bug affect the ISO? This is the first time that happens to me, for me is to share it very difficult return, because it takes my PC-11 approximate hours, but no RAR, not all are used to want to upload.

If you think suggesting that extract and try, I see my hard drive difficult is already hard... but what, if someone tells me with security as the ISO are fully rabbit I am intact, to see how it have to do

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment