Calhoun ' 55 / 45' after returning to the sideline UConn

9:53 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

SARASOTA, Florida-Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun said Friday night he is "55 / 45" percent leaning toward returning for next season.

UConn coach Jim Calhoun and the national champion Huskies visit the White House on Monday. (Getty Images) UConn coach Jim Calhoun and the national champion Huskies visit to the White House on Monday. (Getty Images) "At the moment I honestly you can say, I'm 55 / 45" on the way back, Calhoun told ESPN.com. "I'm kind of on honeymoon now at this time [after the Championship]."

"Everybody thinks that I again coach can."

Calhoun was to increase Carlton Sarasota in dozens of the head coach at the sixth annual Dick Vitale Gala at the Ritz for funds for the V Foundation for cancer research. At the event he brought together longtime tennis coach Nick Bollettieri and North Carolina Coach of Roy Williams, who awarded the Kentucky coach John Calipari.

"Everything I do is UConn basketball where must it be," Calhoun said. "After 25 years and so much equity that has been established, would I weiterhin-it - if I happen to be head coach or am not coach." "I need just a little time [, to take a decision]."

In April, Calhoun, 68, won his third national title with the Huskies. He is already in the Hall of Fame, 39 seasons and won seven big East title have trained.

If he returns, he must in the Huskies opening string of Big East suspended three game games for the program in violation of NCAA rules are.

Calhoun said, that he is not tired people it questions whether he will return next season.

'What you will do next week?' "Is OK," Calhoun said. "" What want you to do for the rest of your life? --to be honest, this is a little more in depth.

"After all that what I do is very honestly, people say ' if I am on Oct. 1, I will be there [as coach]." If I don't, I want not.' "


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment