Someone is developing a Video game child's play

2:10 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hey, maybe it won't be that bad! /delusionalWell, perhaps it will not be so bad! / delirious

No receipt must enthused with a child's play video game. No receipt must enthused with a child's play video game. No receipt must enthused with a child's play video game.

(But there are so few horror video games!)

Very well. I am excited about the game of child's play. It is irrational, I know, but read the press release from TikGames on a set of downloadable Chuky in development for release next year...

Tikgames pedigree? Casual games like cinema Tycoon and flower shop: big getaway.

Of course.

Look, I love the films of terror, away from my favorite genre. In October, schedule a lineup of the best of the best and worst of the worst and see a horror film back every day until Halloween. So while everything tells me ' TikGames (know) stealth-based game played by Chucky won't be anything good, me...I...

...I'm going to play. Yes, I am part of the problem.

Then, Hellraiser!


Souerce: GiantbombAll

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment