Thor: God of Thunder - DS - GR review

3:32 AM Posted by Mario Galarza


Excuse me Oh, I'm sorry, please me. I do not see it. I'm bored just so.... I give a fair shot every game, but some games are just plain bad. You are repeating, cheap developed, and shameless cash-in the games such as Thor: God of Thunder for the DS.

click to enlargeI was actually almost eager to bring Thor for my now old Nintendo DS. I saw some screenshots and noticed that Thor makes use of the dual screened handheld of the vertical real estate. Levels range between the two screens and Thor moves freely between the two of them. The two-story jumps remind me of the super antennas in Capcom's vs. fighting series and the racket mechanics remind me of classic beat-'em ups like venom/Spider-Man: separation anxiety.

Whoa, some very high greetings are, I know, but I would like to this opportunity something straighten out: your effort is better spent finding trench from your SNES and a copy of the separation anxiety on eBay. Seriously, mixture of comic book gaming graphics and the Saints not so fond as I by Thorgoodness, ThorI recommend.

This game is incredibly shallow. You are given total control of Thor in this two times as tall Sidescroller. You can throw his hammer, summon a lightning, earthquake and wind and usually beat the snot out of each villain, which is stupid enough to get on your way.

click to enlargeThe problem is, Thor appears in a loop to itself again and again. If you lost and you twice the same symbol? This is Thor. Thor is what you can not escape. Thor is always because... you mocked nagging on you. Let us out of the car and beat him up!

In short, Thor is repetitive. The same evil come after you; You displayed in the same positions. You are in the same way. This means after the first level, you have learned that has most to offer what the game. Occasionally, a boss will visually impressive, as he stomps on the scene and extends in the top of the screen.

But how the graphics in Thor admireeven the bosses repetitive... and annoying. The only way to defeat them is tedious the same actions to perform. The first boss, forces you to spam-y and R buttons, such as the throw your hammer and dodge attacks again and again until the end.

So it matters, Thor pushes never further than their requires roots. I can only repeat you spend your time and money on something else; You want a game that really up to Thor life, try him in Marvel vs Capcom 3 from. See, I've warned you, and if you ignore me, I will be angry. You are not such as I when I angry.... Uh, wrong super heroes? Uh, f * ing Thor messed up my feeling of Captain America. False to? Damn!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment