You give me any advice [take time to read]

3:35 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Also see the A?o here have been passing in December in Venezuela make an offer of an Xbox 360 Arcade and is looked good at that time I thought that all the Xbox have been the same, that she asked my parents buy me a gift, HACI buying me well there and the principle that things are going well, until then this Bacon first reader fail , please fix it and then I said to myself: "no longer fails more", a day in the Ma?ana Tetrico an I started to play cod blacks PAHO, in class was in the chapter of the Cuba when PF comes off my Xbox and on the Encencido button 3 Red rings and I: "Wtfffff".
Today local go to fix where it Cometi said Da?aba very quickly, and I to determine whether you can do something, but I doubt that in Venezuela it said mechanic for this, I to my friends and told me a BRO, that the Xbox 360 buy Arcade, you fail in purchase, every day between Amazon and I saw for Xbox 360 Elite and saw, I doubt that they were at a good price, but as my father thinks that the Xbox of poor quality is, you buy.
Now this I would like to help me:

As the Convesco to my parents, that the Xbox purchase is bad and there are others better
* What's the best Xbox?
* It is A elite better the an arcade,
* The one that left him less chance is 3 rings of death has

Also think with all the games already, sell of my Xbox Arcade by mercadolibre the this Chipeado and give the money to my father, of course, that this fixed.

Thank you for your taking time to read my theme, and I hope to help, please do, move this not on Xbox 360 it admits doubts give me support, thank you

?ltima Edici?n of the Bato Uchizen date: today at 18: 01.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment