The Godfather II PC Instalaci�n

7:10 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

First, use Win7 Home Premium. The times you have downloaded the game, he says full but weighs 3.5 GB, brings serial and one generator of serials (loaded) and the crack in one of the folders.

Download, Extraci?n and mount ISO image with daemon tools lite, select language, get the serial, everything goes anyway, the problem arises when I in the middle of the Instalaci?n to the place the CD "The Godfather II" continues with the Instalaci?n called, I tried the ISO, mount, unmount riding 2 times the same at the same time, but not I can this break the deadlock, and the crack, I know I can not do it because A?n not Est? installed, if you delete I canceled all had that was installed.

Any idea?
Screenshot: There are Est? that crack folder of open Atr?s, window, which I in the Centre made it that fuck me the Instalaci?n and the right hand of the normal with the progress bar.
http://img70.xooimage.com/Files/6/7/...41 292f735.png


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment