Problems with the Wii hard drive

11:02 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi, look I have an external hard drive for my Wii and since it already has games, and and installed in the original games, so if I put it in the Wii game runs perfectly, but I have a problem: C! the as I would like to connect USB connection to my computer games download and I recognized me the disk but is required, that you format, and I think that, if I do, that I Borraria the games, the I in the have. Wbfs Manager can already download and can not be Tampoko and also asks me that you format to recommend me: C?

AAH Yes, I try I put games with burned dvds the homebrew Chanel I that wrong around get u, u


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment