Resident Evil on Wii U A likely possibility

12:21 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

With Resident Evil: the mercenaries 3D (stay tuned for the review, coming very soon) release of this week and Resident Evil: revelations in the works for next year release, Capcom is their history of strong support for Nintendo hardware. I think that it makes no surprise, that the team behind operation raccoon city some strong interest in a RE game for the Wii-U in an interview with CVGhas expressed.


 


Although nothing has been announced yet officially, producer Masachika Kawata was enthusiastically on from Outlook:


"But for me personally, I would love to do just that." It is a very, very interesting hardware. Whenever I find you get under new game consoles and its new possibilities in my mind, start the ideas just flowing. I would like to absolutely make a resident evil. I love the idea to play the game, even if my wife or my children come and steal the TV. "This is great, brilliant."

Kenji Matsuura, a designer on the team with his own thoughts follow:
"as game designers, when I see U Wii, my first thought: ' Oh wow, I could do this or, or what would happen if I try a game like X, Y or Z.' my motivation now goes through the roof and I would like to try a lot of interesting new things." "Nothing is specially adopted for resident evil but it would be interesting."

With the 3DS-exclusiven RE title from, and a potential Wii U release it feels how much like the early 2000's, when Capcom their weight behind the GameCube with null-RE and the remake of RE, threw culminating in the release of the (then) exclusive RE4. Given, as well, that turned out, could be this shockingly good news.

[Source]


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment