Child of Eden - Xbox360 - GR-review

8:23 AM Posted by Mario Galarza


Child of Eden is a game that should be spoken like a game not. Sure, it is a rail shooter, a "spiritual successor" Rezwith optional Kinect determines where the goal is to shoot enemies, collect stars rated to unlock levels and works of art and a digital girl named lumi lives to save network of an unknown virus in Eden. I can criticize fully, as it is, as it has a multiplayer mode, as would the OCTO lock should be too short for $50 able to shoot purple bullet that only for the new rapid-fire tracer are vulnerable and how the purple bullets off camera or obscured by objects, which are red purple or blue-violet can be occasionally.

But that is not, what care Tetsuya Mizuguchi really game designers, even what he wants. Every word that describes the game mechanics are relatively unimportant. So forget everything, what I just said, and instead, you will notice that even though words never perfectly, the seamless blend between music and graphics on the screen are expressions, this is as close as I can get. Everything that I feel about child of Eden can be surrounded by opening cutscene.


I call from my eternal sleep, my senses alive for the first time, the sky, the garden, the horizon in between. I know not the meaning of life or paradise, but how in the world view, I am beginning to understand. I smile and streunende. I wonder, and delay. I see my reflection in a puddle of my feet and knees with curiosity, before a silent surprise. I see the world in waves, the edges of the archive, and a moment look, it comes to me.

I feel the pulse of an acoustic tunnel. The space bands swarm through my body with chorded dynamics. I drive by rhythmic trance, drawn by an invisible string, that draws me in a synaptic, silvery, spectral stream - dusted a slithering euphoria grains with the buzz of a kaleidoscope. I float incandescently as a supernal star, whose light with each ball staccato and fluttering sound vibrates. In light device to its core, that universe shines and seems like Las Vegas the night before his innocence away and filled in neon.


The viral spreads enemies are only light of biological organisms in a pitch, jellyfish Aquarium echoes, fishy arpeggios and the reverberating murmurs of whales. Grows to musically in a multi-tiered floral arrangement, how organized an array of tone colors of wonder and Serendipity. The system with the creation of a supernova swirls originated from the prismatic fire of the Phoenix to the severity of the spherical twins. Cleaning is the melody of which it seems happy, and I have become his beloved Piper.

I go the harmonious slide through Butterfly sound games and shrills Prophet. The rapturing composition rattles my being with the trembling a reinforced strum. Fragments of Nirvana I mount with platonic and in an instant sync. I hear the phrase of the most cosmic resonance, celestial beats per minute. I know lost freedom, its hilly gravity along the center of the masses, the limits of my imagination unlimited music.

But then I blink, and I feel the corruption. I am done all too early.

B+Revolution in the report card + synesthesia + magic and special + strong Kinect controls Replayable but much too short for $50 - cannot be locked on balls with OCTO-lock.


More information about the child of Eden
Also known as: Chillins of Eden - children of Eden - Cilderon of Eden - child o


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment