DirectX 11 comes to Crysis 2 on June 27th

11:11 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Babies! This is what you are! Xbox 360? More like "12-YEAR-OLDS: the game"! PS3? More like "Wines to your MOMMY of 3"! Don't get me started on the Wiieven! This piece of garbage as a smelly Diap-smells-what you said? What did you say?! HANDHELDS? BWAHAHAHA

Thought hey what my elite PC gamer impression you? I'm working on it. I know it's not there yet, but I think it is mitkommend. It is even funnier if you think about the fact that I have a Mac... Frankly, I'm a little intimidated by PC gaming, and I need to get over it, because I'm on a new rig for battlefield 3 view amonly. Certainly, if I manage to get together and active, my machine before October I should try to see a few games as it runs, right?

Can be added it to Crysis 2 on your graphics-intensive PC games list, as Crytek will announced that they have a new application compatibility update, bringing their New York City-based shooter at DirectX 11 level. You will share a high resolution texture pack on the side, that update, so that all really shiny looks.

You can melt the update on your computer on June 27th expect.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment