Help me to decide, I would like to not feel sorry

9:49 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon10 Help me to decide, I would like to not feel sorry Good for greetings to all members and those who can help me, and I daresay nothing therefore a Rese?a Peque?a
from the "because" I want to be sure what Hare:

The thing is, bought the mortal Kombat 9 days, which came and this came out 1000 Varos, 2 weeks and I'm learning that he left a version called tournament Edition and had left me then , then my wife knows that I love but also know the feelings a gamer and I was so intrigued, that gave me green light for this issue but Condicionandome buy, which is not returned, another game until December to buy, and nothing else came out 2250 mail to send, AHI na MAS I already 3250 Varos take how I sold a two mk9 had and get something, now I'm a fan of the CAF, are my games, which were stolen in the Bazaar already more hours of my youth and I want to buy, I download the demo from the CAF 98 and the CAF 2002 ultimate (I think the so-called), and because the dog was expensive my wife and me sorry, can play not the full game and told that I can only give me, to buy a map of 1500 MP chance and I have no Kiero Desperdicar, done MP each my calculations and usually these games from 800, then 400 MP Usare to my retro costumes of mk 9, I Kedaran 1100 MP and I have to decide on one of the CAF and here post is my good that not me buy another card or mean to December, question, which I play and Kieron to help me decide, is this: the CAF 98 is the same as the arcade Dobbies, but CAF 2002 ultimate is not the same for the Dobbies, since I saw other characters, to go in the year 2002, for example "foxy" characters in the team of Kula and I want someone I already download completed if this 2002 is the same in gameplay, but with more characters, or it is different to me and have not the same game play, in the gameplay, I think if they that "hidden" or "do Hsdm", and the infinite combos as Vanessa, which already is the juice of knowledge, who is I meineDies because I the CAF 2002 CAF 98 dear but Kiero know, whether this 2002, who played.

PS: You send me in the Rese?a but I regret not later

AND

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment