A total NOOB!

2:24 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Am especially well I present, I have 2 X A?os lol and I will bought the scene of the Wii, just one, and the truth, even though I took only a while taste, (that I doubt many) I'm happy with the console

Buying a Wii, which I told that he was already ready, play copy games and download them from USB sd or dvd, the problem is that I also wanted to not the faintest idea as games in USB or sd, loaded my LOL n64 etc. NES emulators.

This is what is:

My console has a program called channel Neogama, where I get the possibility of running games from USB, dvd and sd but not be or where they download (sorry, if this Prohibo ask this question), also while I download emulators on your computer and upload them to the SB (copying files only =)) is not how you install it

I have the Homebew channel but not is not the version for which is used or something

anyone can help this noob!

Thank you for your patience lol

?ltima Edici?n of shakur123 date: today at 05:00 pm.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment