To additional o

1:37 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado Te extra?o Te Extra?o and not S? as dec?rtelo
but when I you see, I only greetings
not C?mo to say what I feel,
all that you Dir?a at a time.

When I'm away
I can think of better words,
But if I have a few steps
I am not only M?s to GLib.

VOLV? this afternoon to speak with you
But let not the truth,
hide my feelings
In the deep M?s which mean naivety.

When I'm with you
the time does not give me respite
the value
and my love.

Another my lyrics!

Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment