Their lifestyle is (what you do every day):$

4:10 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Since I while school it I guard at 7 in the Ma?ana, breakfast and everything... clearly, and then will I take the bus. Came the Institute, the assists sheet, and I choose class, will I leave things and the blades supported on the table of the professor. If not this Professor is talking to friends and friends or do some nonsense, if I am, at my table and to work, so the Ma?ana, until 2 o'clock in the afternoon (less on Tuesday that 1), the I in the dining room, food, and then I get obligations or study to move in the library. At 3: 30 in the afternoon back to class until 5: 30 pm, then I sheet assists, advice and from there to leave the bus at home is left, then I Meriendo, and if it's study time for tests, and if not then I homework or on the PC, then have I am supper and I'm going to sleep.

Within the meaning of the week as more or less the same but without going to school, study and homework...

Then on holiday, to be, I feel at home but I usually to the pool, the rest of the day afternoon, I go tends to be on the computer, or do hobby Alg?n more Seg?n than I can be caught from the D?a that I had read it or something similar....

At the end as the same, but I XD


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment