Please help me to play with this problem of the hard disk to the Passar

3:01 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado Please help me with this problem of the hard disk to the Passar playing Holaa makes little Ke me and hacked, I charge that use disk Wbfs Manager games, download games... the Wii PES 11 I downloaded have the call of duty black OPS, Wold war, modern warfare, INO at work for me when I load tells me error when loading of the game I on the other hand I do play with more lower I me loads perfectly. don't you tell me that it is error to download, because I tried the same set of multiple download page I me Passa identical.(I have room to spare in USB). I could say the Soluccion as I Passa...
I left their bar of moving the game to drive hard stop 1 or 2 minutes I then it works again (I) if it completed I get this message "Wbfs Manager error when the Cargava not used unidad.asegurese to the unit or already open it in the Wbfs format is" (not on the Wii is in the HDD)Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment