PS2 series 90010 error port: 0

2:12 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon9 PS2 series 90010 error port: 0 Hi all, I would like to know me, what help my problem with my PS2 console, I declare now, previously had a PS2 for a friend, I think Q was 90001, series it tons checkpoint the game Pirates of the Caribbean, I remember not what game what record on a cursor DVD 4 x in alcohol, and if it worked fine now for me my console slim PS2 series 90010, this with buttons, and you have installed the FreMCboot matrix, I not very well remember the FMCB version, but not the last by UA's check in the Web tonnes as saying in the previous PS2 if it worked, and not only the, if not also the Prince of Persia, and another which game a.j., but I remember Probus now, got me in the game Pirates of the Caribbean, not the name I have found the following error message error PORT: 0
and there stood, and in the other game if the logo of the FreeMCBoot loaded, then d Eun time tell that Descuadra with white this logo image parts on the pages other games not so far give more, fine, I would like to know work, what can be done with my console, Ahm have several months 4 Maso wenigereine Saludoa those who respondResponder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment