Proyecto(marvel_comics_rumble_juego_2_jugadores)

3:39 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi I'm new to Emudesc I only, registered section and I Ense?arles that game is found, it is because I am creating this I a game where 2 players with each other to fight while they Disparandose from platform to platform directly player can this character in the Marvel comics to ser(actualmente_solo_hay_2_a_elegir_que_son_deadpool_y_spiderman) each character has an advantage, which helps, for example select: deadpool bullets are Peque?as so easily circumvented, but are very fast, but is the Telara?a of Spider-man, but much more big by not dodge when 2 balls collide, are easy, destroyed when each player has 5 lives, if you lose a life more slowly
I plan to UPS set power cars, etc. such as bazookas, who lives away 2.

It is still a beta version, I make some sprites, Agaderecia get me proposals about the characters, and if she could give me sprites pocket of the character they want I Ahorrarian time, gooddown here a video that I have so that they see how it's the game

Spoiler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoXwmdqiJog&feature=channel_video_title

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment