My PC the SD of the My Nintendo DS R4 let me not

10:04 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Hi I Ke you help me with an error, I mean the sd with my r4

If I pass the cd-card in the USB memory to the pc, me, that the format is not supported you, and I have to delete all Ke files inside of that problem is not Ke Ke I have it in different games and are other folder as not for Ke, if nothing happens you DOI Ke deleting? and if I more Rome and then the Nadamas released with Rome in USB Jalaran for the r4? in my ds?

PS: My R4 is pirates and version 1.4


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment