Inscripción a Champions League

3:07 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

The question what are the requirements to which give Champions League can rarely, but I do not mean between
There is 1 or 4 in its League but geographically inexplicably Israeli teams in the Champions League despite not as Europeans
I wonder, as you sample write to teams in the Champions League if European set Japanese League
I am Due?o of a team in the Champions League even though Asia?
or, you can not answer the apply for the entire of the Japanese League in Europe may play me Formais is not part of UEFA, but the question only book.

I expect a response


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment