If you know accounting

3:34 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado anyone who knows accounting well I would like to know, this time if anyone with a Peque?a must (or can help large) this task you will see for the next week and am concerned need give someone in the second A?o or the book "Basics of accounting 1" of a second A?o, has in his possession you help me in the issue number 4, that about the book is daily exercise no. 10 the 26 transactions contains, I have the idea, as it it xD
Rental if you're ready, send me a hand I a Imagenen exercise for those who do not Tenggan of the book and knowledge of the magazine, and I want to help
well I thank you very much for your attention xD
salu2x-$Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment