[HELP] Problem to install programs from dazzle DVD recorder plus [software]

3:36 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Greetings to the community of Emudesc. Today Friday, June a dazzle DVD recorder plus video 10, Adquir? capture.

Arrival at my house, Decid? install it on my laptop Dell model Studio XPS1640 brand with processor Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 @ 2.40 GHz RAM memory above 3 GB with Windows Vista Ultimate with Service Pack 2 32-bit.

It turns out that Llegu? believe home to install the entire contents of the hard disk, which with the dazzle, starting with Studio 12, after a Instalaci?n Assistant vorzubereitende everything, and I get the sale of product registration. If I register, get a blue screen errors review me is Reiniciar? system to avoid Da?os.

Intent? with the programs, Dem?s, and they seem good at first, and then throws me same error and restart.

To see in other forums, for a possible Soluci?n, but generally the same error, but with everything, find what installed Llegu?. Llegu? here to see a similar problem, but Studio 10, say, that Deshabilit? the automatic reset and a few bits and pieces. Also Le? installation Studio 11 and then upgrade to Studio 12; Unlike in Podr?a of the hardware or computer become dirty (in this case the laptop or computer-computer).

Solving someone tell me Podr?a how it? the truth is that he was very excited at the beginning and I am now, thwarted almost xD.

I have to say that this not the first time happens also attempted this me, above, which makes stops, as a medium-sized A?o, to install, with the dazzle of a friend and I shot the same error for the same circumstances not installed are anything at all, and the Intent? both on my desktop and laptop, but was Pens? as the product has already been registered.

I implore them as carefully M?s to help me with my problem. In advance thank you very much.

I WILL BE BACK....


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment