�ayudaaa games on a hard disk loaded!

4:24 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado ?ayudaaa games on a hard disk loaded! Holaa makes little Ke me and hacked, I charge the Wii load the games of the hard drive using the Manager Wii games... I have downloaded the PES 11 the call of duty black OPS, Wold in the war, warfare, INO modern me work if I load error tells me Al to the game I more down I was on the other hand with games me perfect load to load. don't you tell me that it is error to download, because I tried the same set of multiple download page I me Passa identical.(I have space of much in the USB) I could recommend a different program or something Parecidoo. or the Soluccion of what me Passa.
I left their bar of moving the game to drive hard stop 1 or 2 minutes I then it works again (I) if it completed I get this message "Wbfs Manager error when the Cargava is the unidad.asegurese as the drive is not used or it is already open in the Wbfs format" (the proble is, if Passar the game to the HDD VOI bone on the hard disk)Responder Con Cita

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment