help me these two problems...

6:00 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Predeterminado help me these two problems... First, today buy a R4 with BAR games, the problem is that an application that said Updater Tooler v13, I did not know it, that was, and they ignore, but accidentally start this application I appeared a cerie's numbers and things I don't is the ISE me SIO not is something as a format, the Aplicaicon Sali lol as and wanted to not play I realize that R4Ich just said in the main menu of the sd, the memory in the slot is not recognized, or something, if there is solution to this problem Porfavoor help me...

and my other question has been resolved, the problem as I can get cheats or AR wing NDS...


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment