Help: Gmail and Hotmail... �Como, can you route messages from Hotmail to Gmail?

11:32 PM Posted by Mario Galarza

Icon4 Aid: Gmail and Hotmail... ?Como leave redirect Hotmail messages to Gmail? Well... some time me create an account of Gmail as an alternative to Hotmail... What happens is that some options for me touching a merge the two accounts.... the Hotmail and Gmail to... forward messages that I send to Hotmail to Gmail but not seem very effective, so I now want it... I want to be Hotmail messages in Hotmail to remove and. but now I may be the option, that touch nowhere...

EDITANDOOOO....................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Vale believe that when Apa?ado... especially on the right side is I a blue symbol gear... Enter accounts, set up then need a yellow square with "Get Pesta?as", you go to accounts and will import and there you go "plugged in" to Gmail... just have to give... the accounts that you have delete, if someone has the same problem...


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment