GameShark material (cassette)

5:01 AM Posted by Mario Galarza

Buy a cheat some time ago, exactly:

Use for the game Pokémon Emerald and cartridge start the console with the post cheat a part came from a screen select game of the few, that I installed was chosen by default, and even the code that this worked in the game.
This gave me some other problem, the Pokemon Emerald codes already by default in the cartridge, some of them anything at all was installed properly, (such as that of the Pokémon, which wanted to appear was) but most. Which A?adia the own codes searches online with the option "Add new cheat", that I had the GameShark, this absolute Pereca code after the code was then none (hundreds try).

The doubt is Ma?ana I want to buy white Pokémon, here, and may in the long run that want to use cheat and not by default with have codes of the game I put them one after the other. But of course, are the 99?9% of the sites of that I myself (am interested in name) (I don't remember, that the name now, but will, the most used played the cheats them by use of your computer) intended for cheats or codes or Gamesharks for the computer game. I find a thousand different codes for the same thing and the bad experiences that not had most Servian, Emerald, questions whether it is someone who uses also the cheat but much of the own Nintendo DS and not from the computer and As? know, what are the correct code.

?Gracias!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment